Epson L355 is an all-in-one printer with an integrated ink system. This printer supports both wired and wireless connections and thus convenient to use. If you don’t know how to perform the Epson L355 Wi-Fi setup, then you are in the right place.
Here you will get the right information to set up your Epson L355 for the first time wireless connectivity. Even if you are getting challenges while setting up the printer for wireless means, then don’t skip this guide. Let’s start the guide without wasting further time.
Know-How to Perform Epson L355 Wi-Fi Setup:
We have kept the set up guidelines for both the users of Windows and macOS. If you have recently bought the Epson L355 printer, then make sure that you have accomplished all the preliminary stuff. Download and install all the necessary drivers to print and scan on your Epson L355 printer. Please check out that the drivers suit the operating system of your device and the printer module.
Epson L355 Wi-Fi Setup for Windows
We assume that you are done with the basic setup procedure of the Epson L355 printer. When you are opting for a wireless connection on your Epson L355 printer Wi-Fi setup, then turn on the access point. Also, make sure that the access point is discoverable and no channel should block its coverage.
Next, you have to follow the basic guidelines mentioned below. You are requested not to skip any of these steps to secure the final efficacy.
- Switch on the Epson L355 printer. Tap the Setup icon from the Control Panel on your Epson printer.
- Navigate to the Network Settings option. Then press the OK key.
- You have to browse the option named Wireless Setup on the window of Network Settings.
- Go to the menu named the Advanced Setup. Next, tap the OK key.
- Choose the Manual Setup option. You may notice another alternative option instead of this option. Then, choose the Manual Wireless LAN Setup option from the pop-up window. Confirm your choice by hitting the OK key.
- Opt for the Infrastructure Mode if you want to connect your Epson L355 printer Wi-Fi setup to a router. After that, select the ‘Search for the SSID’ option. If this option doesn’t appear on the Control Panel of your printer, then the access point might get turned off. Make sure that you have turned on the access point.
- Choose the name of the network from the list of available networks on the screen of the printer. Provide a suitable password type along with the correct password of the access point. Hit the OK key when done.
- A prompt window may appear on the printer’s screen. Finally, press the OK button to complete the task.
You are done with the Epson L355 Wi-Fi setup. Now, you are ready to print or scan without any wired medium, just by using the instruction on the printer.
Recommended Service: HP Service Center Dubai
Epson L355 Wi-Fi Setup for Mac
If you are using a Mac device, then you need a different procedure to connect the Epson printer to your macOS device. Here you can use the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility tool to establish the connection between the Epson printer and Mac system. Make sure that you have set up the connection, already.
- Go to the official website of Epson. There you have to look for the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility tool. Opt for Continue when you run the downloaded content.
- Mark the checkbox next to the license agreement statement. Next, click the Continue option followed by the Agree option.
- Afterward, choose the Install button. Opt for the Close button.
- You need to select the product from the window. Then opt for the Next option. If the window doesn’t appear on your device, then you have to expand a Finder window. There you have to navigate to the Applications followed by the Epson Software. Double-click the option named Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Choose the Printer Registration menu and click on the Next button. After that, choose the OK button.
- Mark the checkbox next to the statement of terms and conditions. Continue the process with the OK button.
- If you opt for a new account, then you can fill out the account form. Choose the Finish option. But if you choose to register your new Epson L355 Wi-Fi setup printer, then you can choose the ‘I already have an account’ option. Add your new printer and choose the Add menu.
Click the Close button. You can also use cloud remote services on your Epson printer.
Some General Instructions Before Epson L355 Printer Wi-Fi Setup:
Before you leap to the wireless setup of the Epson L355 printer, you should keep some general precautions in mind. Without these precautions, the Wi-Fi setup fails to perform. Let’s see what you have to go through before you proceed for the Epson L355 Wi-fi setup.
Check the Drivers of the Printer
Printer drivers are the most important components of a printer. Make sure that you regularly update the printer drivers unless the printer drivers lose the compatibility of the printer. If you don’t update the drivers for long, then the driver loses its compatibility and effectiveness with the device.
You can update the drivers of the Epson L355 printer on your Windows system with the instructions cited below.
- At first, press and hold Windows and R keys from the keyboard. A Run dialog box should appear.
- Next, fill the Run dialog box with ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press the OK button.
- You have to browse the printer driver from the Device Manager window. Right-click on the drivers associated with your Epson printer.
- If you can find the Update option on the context menu, click the Update option.
- Next, you have to go through the guidelines on the screen. When the update process completes, restart your system.
2. Activate File and Printer Sharing
Many users forget to activate the option named File and Printer Sharing on their systems. This can affect the connectivity and printing of the printer. It may lead to an error while connecting the Epson L355 printer to the Wi-fi connection. Please follow the guidelines to avoid the mistake.
- If you are using Windows 10 OS, then press and hold the Win+X key to open the Context menu. Look for the Control Panel option and click on it. Otherwise, search for the Control Panel option through the Search option.
- After that, you have to navigate to the Network and Sharing Center section. Double-click on that particular section.
- Choose the ‘Change Advanced Sharing Settings’ option. Click on the Domain option.
- On the expansion of the Domain area, you can locate the ‘Turn on Network Discovery’ option. Mark the checkbox next to that option.
- Save all the changes. Finally, close the window.
Now, you can freely continue with the Epson L355 Wi-Fi setup process without any kind of interruption. Hopefully, the guide was helpful.